A Not-for-Profit College
What does it mean to be a not-for-profit college?
• The CIA belongs to the world of prestigious colleges and universities that are typically not-for-profit institutions.
• Not-for-profit colleges act in the public interest without commercial profit, and exist to provide programs that benefit others and society. They do not have “owners” or “shareholders.”
For seven decades, The Culinary Institute of America has been setting the global gold standard for professional culinary education. Our college-wide mission can be expressed through four pillars:
1. Professional Excellence and Innovation
2. Health and Wellness
3. World Cuisines and Cultures
4. Sustainability and Food Ethics
A Greeting From Kevin Allan, Vice President - Advancement
Greetings, and welcome to ciagiving.org!
Our mission is to secure the philanthropic investments which enable the CIA to keep providing future leaders of the foodservice industry with a world-class culinary education. My team and I are dedicated to.... read more >